MOS has the capability to comprehensive underwater inspection, repair & maintenance (“IRM”) services for offshore oil and gas platforms, subsea pipelines, subsea cables and offshore terminals in both shallow and deep water environments.
The provision of our diving service involves engaging experienced personnel and specialized diving equipments for air diving, saturation diving and remotely operated vehicles services for multipurpose underwater applications. We have the capabilities to operate dive support vessels and equipments, which supports our provision of diving support services.
• Capability of undertaking a comprehensive range of underwater IRM types of projects
• Ability to provide diving support vessels well equipped with DP2, active-heave cranes, large deck space and accommodation for 24/7 Diving Support Operations
• Provide fully qualified and experienced personnel adhere to the best practices and regulations, as per IMCA & ADCI guidelines, completion time and HSE requirements
• Fleet of modern offshore support vessels that allow us to provide our customers with safe, reliable and efficient operations
• Having available vessels allow us to mobilize to location in short turn-around time and to ensure seamless response to the critical maintenance and repair needs
• In-house technical expertise through our highly experienced team of project managers and engineers who fosters close collaboration with our clients for effective project execution
• We work in partnership with global leading vendors of navigation aids products and equipments
• Compliance with occupational health, safety and environmental protection laws and regulations
MOS specializes in the provision of specialized offshore maintenance and repair services for navigation aids such as Buoys, RACONs, Beacons and Warning Lights on offshore platforms. Our maintenance services are intended to facilitate safe and proper working conditions of the navigation aids, along the key offshore navigation channels.
We evaluate our fleet, people and equipments on continuous basis to ensure that we are able to expand our capabilities and improve the efficiency of our maintenance services.
The Company specializes in the removal, piling & de-piling Services of Aids to Navigation.