MOS is a rapidly growing operator of offshore support vessels in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. We focus on developing a fleet of young and high generation OSVs, managed by our highly experienced team of marine and technical professionals. We provide our vessels on a long term charter or spot charter basis, where our vessels support our customers for a comprehensive range of operations throughout the life cycle of offshore oil and gas projects spanning exploration, development, production and decommissioning stage.
We are equipped with a range of offshore support vessels with up to date technology, including Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessel, Platform Supply Vessel, Diving Support Vessel, Accomodation Work Boat, Utility Vessel, Meercat Workboat and Fast Security Patrol Boat. MOS plans to continue to invest in expanding our offshore vessels fleet to ensure that we are well-positioned to serve the changing needs of our clients in the offshore industry. We focus on developing a fleet of young and high generation OSVs, managed by our highly experienced team of marine and technical professionals. MOS currently own and operate a fleet of up to 30 vessels.
• Has the capability to support offshore clients with a range of modern, innovative & reliable offshore
• The experience of our team of shore-based management and marine operations personnel, comprising Master Mariners with Unlimited Tonnage Certification
• Ensure high degree of vessel availability to serve the client needs and ensure continuity of service to clients
• Has the ability to provide cost effective services to our customers, along with safety, operational effectiveness and cost optimization
• We have strict HSE and security policies in place to provide a safe and healthy working conditions on vessels