At Makamin Offshore Saudi Ltd, human capital represents our most important asset. We place exceptional emphasis on the growth and development of our people, which is key to delivering our sustainable organizational success.
As a growing offshore and marine services company, it is our important priority to attract driven individuals to join and grow with our organization. We offer the opportunity for our people to succeed in a high performance and merits-based environment.
If you are interested to be part of our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidate should be in possession of a valid STCW III/4 certification, Engine Room Watch Rating for the Vessel’s horsepower and associated machinery.
- The candidate should be proficient in both written and oral English.
- Saudi Nationals with General Purpose (GP) rating Trainee who have undergone four (4) basic STCW training courses in Saudi Aramco Marine academy are also considered qualified for this position.
- The candidate should have extensive documented experience background in repairing diesel engines and performing general mechanical repairs.
- The candidate should have at least four (4) years’ experience in sea in general marine maintenance and repairs aboard vessels of at least the Vessel’s horsepower rating.
← Back to Careers