At Makamin Offshore Saudi Ltd, human capital represents our most important asset. We place exceptional emphasis on the growth and development of our people, which is key to delivering our sustainable organizational success.
As a growing offshore and marine services company, it is our important priority to attract driven individuals to join and grow with our organization. We offer the opportunity for our people to succeed in a high performance and merits-based environment.
If you are interested to be part of our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Designation: Master – 1 (US,UK or European License holders)
- The candidate should possess a valid U.S., U.K. or European Master's License.
- The candidate should have Standards of Training, Certification and Watch keeping (STCW) II/2 endorsement.
- The candidate should be so fluently bilingual that he reacts immediately to a stressed command in English.
- The candidate should have at least two (2) years’ experience as Master
- The candidate should be capable of skillfully handling and positioning Vessel in restricted docking situations and in positioning Vessel to specific coordinates
← Back to Careers